This shoot took place in early January with another one of my great friends, Taylor Joe. I am so glad that she was willing to take this adventure to the South Hills with me. The light was perfect and although it started getting really chilly towards the end- the weather was so cooperative.
Taylor is so upbeat and spontaneous and I have been using her as a model since the beginnings of my photography career. Can you tell that she was born to perform? It may sound cliché but she is a muse of mine and has been so patient with me as I experiment, learn and grow. Whenever I feel like I am in a pit of everlasting, uninspiring muck- I come to her and her artistic personality brings my photography to life again. She is a beautiful person and I hope you enjoy these portraits.
Thank you for viewing these portraits. My next blog will feature none other than... my little sister and her Senior Portraits!
No comments:
Post a Comment