New Years with Sabina

Well here I am creating my first photography blog post. It certainly is long overdue. Now that I have a blog, I have tons of sessions from the past 2-3 years that I want to blog about! For the purpose of me being able to handle this sudden, vast amount of blogging, I will start from the beginning of the 2014 year- work my way forward and then work in sessions from 2012-2013. (Man, like I said, I should have started this a long time ago...)

My first session of 2014 happened on New Years day. It was such a fun evening with one of my good friends, Sabina. We planned everything out a few weeks in advance to assure we had a stellar time, with stellar results. It always turns out to be my best work when I photograph with someone I feel inspired by and comfortable with. Sabina is such a gorgeous, talented young lady, I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed- even if my photography stunk. But something else I was really excited about was some new post processing tricks I had recently discovered. At this point in my photography career, I felt that I had crossed a barrier and was coming a little closer to my goals. Thanks for helping me achieve that, Sabina!




My next blog post will feature Miss Taylor Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Whitney Majors Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio